Go to a A.A. Meeting,
There’s nothing to lose,
It’s the best seat in the house and this is something worth trying when see wisdom and then choose.
Do it! Go!
It’s a spiritual awakening on your door step,
A chance to get better and reset.
Put in the work
The easy way has no place in your heart to be,
This is God’s programme after all and you don’t need to complicate it.. a new life where you shall regain happiness and shall become free.
This isn’t about being smart, or clever.. this is about a clear head and a new way of living,
We are ill after all, this a chance to capture humility and start giving.
Be kind to you
The programme is simple to follow,
Allow God in with all your heart and start meeting new light minded fellows.
Jason
1st October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 1 October 2026
Go to a A.A. Meeting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are only as limited as you imagination
Don’t hold back Don’s hold in, Learn to step out into the unknown And this is where God leads you where you ought to be shown. Don’t hold...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment