Wednesday, 30 September 2026

My own company

​life is between myself, my partner and God,
I look to the skies and pray to the heavens,
I know I am at peace despite the noise which could deafen.

I like to be with me as it’s the place I do belong, 
I look to build my character, from there I am strong. 

I need to be with me, my thoughts are attained through constant prayer, 
I look to my higher power first before I look hopelessly when I stare. 

I need to be at peace with God and stay attained, 
As long I remain with God I am always contained.

Jason 
30th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you marry me?

You know poetry is my love language,  So would you marry me?  I say that with love and inspired hope, It won’t be perfect, but it is God we ...