Sunday, 20 September 2026

I received God’s calling

​Don’t judge on the outside 
That’s a decision which belongs to God,
And you don’t need to scrutinise the answer for what took place
Discern your thoughts, God’s held us to avoid carrying out any haste.

Words silent the heart
And can rile a spirit too,
God always has the answer, the path is beset for you to ensue.

Don’t leave your situation right now
God is fighting your corner each and every day
The heavens will ascend one day my learned friend
A balanced conversation shouldn’t cause any harm
Please know that I love you, and that isn’t to cause you any further alarm.

I pray for all of us to get on
But we all have paths which made divide our thoughts,
As along we remain civil, the judgement is God’s linage to be taught.

Jason
20th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

You’ll be okay..

​I am not a doctor  I am simply a vessel with these words which I write, We are here today, which means we are able to fight. I mean fight ...