Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Living in apprehension

​What has caused this world done to make others live in apprehension?
Does that cause others to feel a level of tension?
Some is caused by a corporation boss;
When all you need to do is please yourself at no other cost. 

What has caused this?
Technology?
People? 
People overthinking and acting weak and feeble.

I like people, I wish them all the best,
I pray to God for a lift in mood and a level of duress. 

Time is a factor 
And time none of us have,
We do our best,
And if errors are made, there is a light and that is from God, a place that shall give us enough and nothing less.

Jason
16th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining blessed

​a blessing poured on you Each and every day, A higher hope captures you, as you won’t be able to stay away. A blessing moving forward A ble...