I struggle with this from time to time,
I need to focus on my positives, and not end up fickle and unkind.
I try to be kind and be true,
When actually my energy comes through God onto you.
I try to be humble and enlightening
I know I am not perfect, but I too don’t want to be frightening.
I know I am ‘work in progress’ and shouldn’t give in,
As long as I pray, I know I refute a sin.
I know I can love and try to be kind
I know you are good too, so don’t feel you’ve become blind.
I know you are wonderful
I know you are great,
I am working on those attributes as kindness refutes others debate.
Jason
30th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Wednesday, 30 September 2026
Be kind and shine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My own company
life is between myself, my partner and God, I look to the skies and pray to the heavens, I know I am at peace despite the noise which could...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment