Bless the fighters 3 and Mummy Dee
May the Lord continue to protect them, as life will edge them closer to becoming more free.
The light will shine
And life will gradually slow down,
The chances shall appear and hope will astound.
God bless
My the fight or flight shall no longer appear,
The brightness of hope, shall look and continue to steer.
Keep doing you
Keep seeking the Lord’s pray which shall allow you to discern,
Hope and happiness is a blessing away, so continue to learn.
“To MD and F3❤️✍π½ππ½”
Jason
20th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 28 September 2026
Butterfly family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Butterfly family
Bless the fighters 3 and Mummy Dee May the Lord continue to protect them, as life will edge them closer to becoming more free. The light wi...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment