Happy birthday Zizi
Wishing you a wonderful day,
You are now entering this day as a teenager, as we wish you a wonderful life,
Prayers are always with you, blessings arriving from the greatest height.
You have a beautiful heart,
Full of kindness which is so special and unique,
This day Zizi belongs to you, I pray your dreams turn real and that you reach your peak.
You love spending time with Gran,
And you are so exceptionally clever,
There are plenty of well wishes heading towards you,
As a family and friends adore you simply here on this special day that you pursue.
So big hugs and love shall land on your heart today,
Zizi, here are blessings to stay with you… a sweet love comforts you on this glorious birthday.
“Love from Mum, Gran, family and friends xx❤️”
Jason
3rd September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 3 September 2026
Zizi birthday blessed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zizi birthday blessed
Happy birthday Zizi Wishing you a wonderful day, You are now entering this day as a teenager, as we wish you a wonderful life, Prayers are...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
No comments:
Post a Comment