Kindness to be heard and seen,
When you are reading these words, this is real and not a dream.
You can be kind
You can be polite,
You can show the best version of yourself by not reacting to jokers… it’s not your fight.
You can be humble
And you can be sincere,
The world will always throw issues at you there is nothing for you to fear.
Then again, there is the opposite of these words,
People trying to rile you, trust be, your ears won’t need to work.. and they shan’t be heard.
Kindness is key
Kindness is the light
And remember the present is all you would have, as these words needn’t crave to excite.
Jason
6th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 6 September 2026
Kindness should be the default.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The spirit that drives
The spirit drives It’s through God is where you will remain alive, Look to that part of you It’s the light that shall ensue. Repetitive w...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment