Monday, 7 September 2026

The day I got saved

​Did I deserve it? No
Did I walk towards it? Perhaps I was scared and a little slow. 

I was frightened and didn’t understand this feeling, 
I was petrified what my family would say if I accepted this break, as in my old life I was seething. 

People prayed for me, 
5:30pm sermon I later attended, 
I wanted more of this higher power, I was jubilant and elated.

I wanted this higher power to hit me time and time again,
I was crying inconsolably, my thoughts were hard to manage, 
I accepted the Lord and saviour as I was predominately damaged. 

Today, I have fellowship
People who encourage and want me safe,
I was used by the Father, and that was a honour 
I am more content today.. in Christ I don’t see myself as a bother.

“My life as a Christian… and how it started in July 2015.”
Jason
7th September 2026  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spirit that drives

​The spirit drives  It’s through God is where you will remain alive, Look to that part of you  It’s the light that shall ensue. Repetitive w...