Friday, 4 September 2026

I prefer peace….anytime

There is a time in a young persons life, where chaos is part of their day to day , 
And if their are youngsters who weren’t into that, then peer pressure isn’t part of their domain.

I need peace 
I have done the chaotic game, 
It was good when my body held up to have the fun,
Now I have peace, as with God and my prayers I am one. 

The chaos has its place 
It’s a foreign one, that I no longer need to be apart, 
God has held me on this journey, now I have a new start.

The journey continues 
The journey will be okay until the very end, 
So go for a walk and learn what you can do in this life,
There is an angel hoovering over your head, and there is light. 

Jason
4th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

I prefer peace….anytime

There is a time in a young persons life, where chaos is part of their day to day ,  And if their are youngsters who weren’t into that, then ...