Look at others and don’t compare yourself,
We all have gifts, and God provides
These are the facts and not the lies.
Look at others and remove yourself there and then,
Speak positively about you and your fellow man,
This is life on life’s terms, this is today where I stand.
You don’t have to be perfect,
You need to leave it with God,
You are defined by the spirit you carry,
Be happy, strive for life, laughter and joy
Remain humble and look to deploy.
None of us are perfect
In a broken dishevelled world,
Look up, down, side to side
This is your life, so be happy, manage your anger and look to strive.
If you hurt a sibling, friend, Mum or even Dad,
Do you know the consequences of your actions.. and you can’t tell me you are glad?
Jason
30th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Wednesday, 30 September 2026
You own thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My own company
life is between myself, my partner and God, I look to the skies and pray to the heavens, I know I am at peace despite the noise which could...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment