Monday, 21 September 2026

You’ll be okay..

​I am not a doctor 
I am simply a vessel with these words which I write,
We are here today, which means we are able to fight.

I mean fight with hope
And the light which holds within our hearts,
So I send a prayer in your direction as later I shall depart.

No drama
No intense speculation,
Leave that to the pessimists, the ones who believe what they read with tepid and potential defamation.

You are blessed to read these words
You are deserving or not worth serving,
So be at peace with God and you,
That’s the journey I wish to embark.. the rest is what you wonder what next to do.

Jason
21st September 2026
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to capture peace

​How can you capture peace in your soul? Allow the spirit withi to guide you and flow, The are different but they need to connect,  There is...