Wednesday, 9 September 2026

What I did myself…

​I am an Alcoholic,
And shall always be,
I was fickle and blinded.. and yes.. I wasn’t able to flee. 

I was incompressible 
I was to a degree indispensable 
But that’s myself being deluded, 
Going to the gym and then a powerful drink,
And then afterwards wasn’t able to think!

I was destroyed 
But faith brought me right back, 
The spirit of God, who I spoke to each day, 
Kept my feet on the floor, which allowed me to stay. 

How am I here? heaven knows!
As long I show up and believe in myself and higher power,
Then the path we take is able to grow.

Jason
10th September 2026
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This can all mean nothing unless…

​this can all mean nothing unless you start to live,  Stop drinking and taking these substances, it won’t lead you to the place you ought to...