Thursday, 17 September 2026

Needing the basics

​I love to pray
I love God too, from there I shall stay.

Should I be ashamed for loving a higher power?
This is a champion for me, one I shall always devour.

I love the basics that I have in life,
A roof over my head
And food in my belly,
I prefer the radio and not always the telly. 

I prefer the simplicity life brings
Materialism in technology is waiting to break eventually, despite the songs they can sing.

Give me peace any day of the week,
And provide us with a blessing to simplify the things we need to prayerfully seek.

Jason
17th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Needing the basics

​I love to pray I love God too, from there I shall stay. Should I be ashamed for loving a higher power? This is a champion for me, one I sha...