Hypo, the ‘o’ means low
That letter for a diabetic has no place to go,
It feels like vertigo, a place where your heads is in the clouds
And there’s troubles lurking ahead
I pray to God this condition has to regenerate a pancreas where red blood cells are produced and insulin is released to put this condition to bed.
The feeling is awful
As the insulin keeps people like me alive,
So why isn’t there a operation to recover this need,
The organs will be damaged and the speed of destruction is what it feeds.
I have had this condition for years…
23 years in fact,
I have learned so much about my body, as this pancreas has managed to detach.
The arrow of blood sugar will point down,
For those with the condition that can cause alarm,
Others who do not live with it and say an erratic remark,
They need to leave this person with this condition, the words won’t help and simply harm.
“Living with Type 1 or 2 diabetes”
Jason
19th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Saturday, 19 September 2026
Do you understand a hypo?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You’ll be okay..
I am not a doctor I am simply a vessel with these words which I write, We are here today, which means we are able to fight. I mean fight ...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment