Saturday, 26 September 2026

When I wake up.. I pray

​When I wake I start the day speaking to God,
I ask him for protection for the day he has offered to our hearts
And that we ask for guidance through the spirit which now starts.

I pray to God when I dispel on the rowing machine that I know will eventually end,
Giving me the will and the strength generated that has always been there to defend.

I ask for his discernment and the answers that he reveals 
And I pray for those who are going through a good and difficult time, through each moment that seals.

I wake up and seek favour 
through the prayers which are protective and sustained,
And that the walk with God is constantly maintained.

Jason
27th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the rooms (A.A. Poem)

​What do you expect? Experience, strengths and hopes You are embarking on a journey looking to see the light, But put in the work in, that w...