Life sends a message
A discernment shall appear,
Listen to your God, and don’t worry, there is nothing to truly fear.
Life moves you to go places,
A place you cannot control,
That comes with time, situations and people,
Pray to God first, that strength shall override anything feeble.
It’s your life,
Stop, remain still as you don’t need to be in a rush
This is about you
This is about hope
Please be positive, as negative talk has no room to scope.
Lift your day
Try your best, that’s all you can ask
Focus on the goal, the place you shall eventually reach
God is guiding you, his message is teachable and words worth listening to during the time to preach.
Jason
28th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 28 September 2026
Life presents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life presents
Life sends a message A discernment shall appear, Listen to your God, and don’t worry, there is nothing to truly fear. Life moves you to g...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment