Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Fight or flight

​It doesn’t matter what took place in the past
It’s about the future memories that shall humble you and stay around,
Regrets?
We all have them,
I can’t count the number of mistakes since I was aged 10!

It doesn’t matter
It’s about today,
Do you want negativity to stay?

Thank the good people who want to be apart,
Pray for them, and that’s just the start.

It’s about service, simply being kind,
For some it’s a hard attribute to acquire, that’s what I find.

Regrets, we all have them
And worse people shall remind you of past failings, 
I am on another ship of life, the one that’s sailing.

Jason
15th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has their limits

​What do you do? You need to believe in what you pray for and ensue,  Pray and discern, this gives you a chance You may delve into a spiritu...