Thursday, 10 September 2026

You just need to be there. .

​You just need to be there
Some people you will be able to connect with, and others not at all
You are simply learning to progress
And the other person is  part of your connective test.

Some people will understand you
Others will ask questions all the time;
The latter is a mind fill that we don’t always need
And for some of us questioning is something we need to receive.

We need to learn
We need to evolve,
The world isn’t always prepared for what you offer
But you are authentic, and your ideas make sought to bother.

You may not understand what I am saying
I am speaking from the spirit that hones inside my soul, 
I love the connection with the God of my understanding who when I need him always does show.

Jason
11th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday with a blessing ❤️🙏🏽

​Happy birthday Pastor Sharon And thank you for celebrating this special day,  May your day be joyed through the Lord, who as we come to und...