You can believe, or leave it be!
It’s your choice, but the truth within you…can never leave.
You have free will
A will to choice if you want to believe it or not,
I know I have today to get closer to God, for me that’s worth a lot!
Take your time
Hold what is true,
Free will is a choice you can or cannot accept,
For me, it was an epiphany and a chance to reset.
Today is today
We can worry, and we can cry
You feelings are important on how you manage that path,
Often the stresses of worry can lead any almighty wrath.
Belief is powerful
And it has a pragmatic approach too,
Allow your higher power to lead, as there’s plenty good in you.
Jason
5th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Saturday, 5 September 2026
Free will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free will
You can believe, or leave it be! It’s your choice, but the truth within you…can never leave. You have free will A will to choice if you wan...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment