Today we wake up and breathe,
We are seeking a blessing to humbly seek God’s kingdom when we finally leave.
And we look to pray for people who are okay, and those who are not so great,
There is hope for us all, as we seek the guidance which God’s brings us and that’s never too late.
You will meet people on this journey
Some you will pray afar for, and others you shall become good friends,
It’s your time with your higher power, that hope, the light which tend to transcends.
Today you thank God you are here,
Touching lives and saying words of hope,
God is blessing you always don’t look for complication, as God’s light shall move you past the tightrope.
Jason
28th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 27 September 2026
Today is a blessing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is a blessing
Today we wake up and breathe, We are seeking a blessing to humbly seek God’s kingdom when we finally leave. And we look to pray for people...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment