Friday, 4 September 2026

Caught in your own thoughts

​Cab others manage peace?
Some can, 
Some need background noise
We need a focus, balance and pray for plenty of poise. 

Some need to hear the sound of their own voice, 
For me, if they are happy, so am I!
It’s only God I listen to.. and with discernment I’ll be happy to receive any form of surprise. 

I like peace
I love the sound of silence which brings me a stable mood,
I have had too much chaos in life.. those moments I prefer to lose. 

Today I read the A.A. Book 
Unless you can relate to the defects of what a alcoholic goes through,
Then no one can judge the path they bless fully ensue. 

Calm is what I need
And calm is what I shall get,
And do you know how I get it? By praying to my higher power and reset. 

Jason
4th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you God for today

​Thank you for today I have learned how to get through the struggles that trying to cause harms way.  I thank you for my foes The ones who t...