Saturday, 12 September 2026

Why do people exercise?

​Why do people exercise or what I normally say ‘train’?
It’s because they want to test the body to feel better inside,
When I start training I begin with rowing 
And I have no intentions to want to be slowing. 

It’s an extremity thing,
People need to know the limits of their endurance and strength, 
I personally need to find my limits at spiritual lengths.

We train to learn more about our body, hearts and mind, 
This won’t be easy, but you appreciate the achievement of your efforts, well that’s what I find. 

We train to intensity the blood, 
And learn how we can achieve with incremental strength we shall build
There is a desire to keep going, stay blessed and look to be spiritually fulfilled.

Jason - Alcoholic (642 days sober)
12th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday with a blessing ❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

​Happy birthday Pastor Sharon And thank you for celebrating this special day,  May your day be joyed through the Lord, who as we come to und...