Every day is a new day
treat it with a fresh pair of eyes,
But then again, you may feel tired as the 24 hour you eyes for that day shall say goodbye.
Every day you speak to the God of your understanding for help,
You seek the light from the dark place you weren’t able to see,
I thank God for today, and that I am simply able to be me.
Every day is a new day to grow
Yes, getting older doesn’t mean at this precise moment you are slow!
Every day, I speak to God and stay in the presence of today,
I miss the people who are no longer here, that’s the struggle we all have to face,
It’s inevitable, and sometimes a blessed send off needs to be put in place.
Some people are fortunate to be around
Some are not and are unable to breathe today,
Thank you for humble mercies… at least for now you are able to set the path that you and God are able to lay.
Jason
8th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 8 September 2026
Every day is a new day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every day is a new day
Every day is a new day treat it with a fresh pair of eyes, But then again, you may feel tired as the 24 hour you eyes for that day shall s...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
No comments:
Post a Comment