Saturday, 5 September 2026

Things constantly change

​Things change 
Nothing can always stay the same,
So make the most of today
You’ll be alright, as long you are consistent to pray.

Things never stay the same,
Not everything can remain calm, 
I miss people in this world but if I want them back? To my mind that shall cause harm.

Things will change 
People’s attitude will change most of the time,
In a constantly changing world, there isn’t a chance to unwind. 

Make the most of today 
Make the most of the ‘here and now’, 
Be at peace with God and avoid an unnecessary debate, 
For me… I am away from that chaos.. that annoying mindless state.

Jason
5th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things constantly change

​Things change  Nothing can always stay the same, So make the most of today You’ll be alright, as long you are consistent to pray. Things ne...