The work is never done,
Believing in God is where the battle is won.
It’s through faith and not by sight,
You have the belief inside the fight.
I know it will be okay
Please God, don’t ever go away,
It’s the light and the soul,
This place called heaven is the place we all should be able to go.
The work is never finished
And in fact you are never diminished,
Be hopeful and be kind
It’s through the power of God is where you are able to find.
Jason
29th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 29 September 2026
The work is never finished
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My own company
life is between myself, my partner and God, I look to the skies and pray to the heavens, I know I am at peace despite the noise which could...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment