I was listening to sounds of today
Some of it was alright, and in time will be contained in perennial light.
Secular music of today
80s beats gave you a chance to punch the air,
Even the melodic sounds gave purpose to the openness to share.
80s had Pop, Motown, R&B and soul
There was heavy metal, which was a niche on it’s own
I preferably enjoyed Soul music, a beautiful harmony even when you felt alone.
I liked the vibe
I loved the beat of the 80s chime,
Spandex Ballet, tears for fears
And other was Luther Vandross who made us all gush and release our tears.
There was Duran Duran
And New kids of the block,
The words weren’t a drone like it is today,
I feel blessed that I embraced those passed music along the way.
Jason
7th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 7 September 2026
Music of the 80s,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The spirit that drives
The spirit drives It’s through God is where you will remain alive, Look to that part of you It’s the light that shall ensue. Repetitive w...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment