Friday, 4 September 2026

The last hope of desperation.

​Do you know how to take your life? 
Don’t do it, I have tried this desperate act twice
10 units of fast insulin.. the feeling afterwards wasn’t very nice..

I struggled with mental health
I think in I will always have this condition, 
I am now trying to embrace life, that’s my humble addition. 

I tried to take my life
It felt the right thing to do, 
Those who stop themselves in time, 
I am pleased they didn’t go ahead and try 
Allow God to take you away, and for he to lead you to say goodbye….

I tried to take my life twice
A crazy mind my head as going through, 
Today I am here , and you may or may not be pleased I am
Today I am humbled in God’s presence, that’s the presence from which I now stand.

“Pleased to be here today..”
Jason
4th September 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

The last hope of desperation.

​Do you know how to take your life?  Don’t do it, I have tried this desperate act twice 10 units of fast insulin.. the feeling afterwards wa...