With your higher power there is always hope
With your higher power, you are talking positively and not hanging from a rope.
With your higher power please be kind to your heart
With your higher power, if you want to act like a child, be polite first and then slowly depart.
With your higher power say a prayer to start the day,
With your higher power, you are overcoming issues that at the beginning got in the way.
With your higher power there is hope when you remain still
With your higher power, live life on God’s terms, which is often surreal.
With your higher power learn to be comfortable with your own thoughts
And with your higher power, learn not to take it out on others, otherwise you shall become slightly distort.
With your higher power allow God to take charge,
And with your higher power, there is a hope God’s miracle is present… by and large.
“Higher power”
Jason
30th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Wednesday, 30 September 2026
With your higher power
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My own company
life is between myself, my partner and God, I look to the skies and pray to the heavens, I know I am at peace despite the noise which could...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment