Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Why worry!!!

​Why worry?
Worrying can make you become ill,
Yes it shows you have a good and big heart, but the hurt be intensely real.

Why worry?
Simply pray,
Remember this, you only have this time 9on this planet and soon that shall pass today. 

Why worry?
God has got you with this;
I am honest, and I am not looking at this issue to perpetually dismiss. 

Why worry?
You have soul, love and kindness to offer,
God is your guidance through the words that I choose,
Worrying can make you feel unwell, and potentially make you weak which can cause you to lose.

Jason
23rd September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t feel bad

​You may be in a place in your head to do what’s right, Surround yourself with the right people who can pull you through the fight.  And we ...