Saturday, 5 September 2026

Just for this moment today

​Just for this day I do not pick up 
Just for this day I refuse to get caught in a rut.

As life goes by
A coffee and recovering shall do,
I shall be praying for each of you, I may not know you… but you have an inkling and clue. 

You do have the will
You need to be patient, and if you don’t have that attribute the start now, 
Patience is calming but don’t become too complacent otherwise you’ll scowl.

You have the will
And there is a way, 
You need to stop and think… the chaos shall never obey.

Jason - recovering alcoholic (635 days sober)
5th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are!

​You are strong  You are brilliant  You are also magnificently enduring and resilient. You are kind  And you are also humble, You have picke...