try it! And try not to complain for a day
It may take a lot of prayer for that feeling to go away.
So pray and turn the other cheek,
Winning a fight isn’t all what it seems,
It’s the higher power which takes away the super ego that we possess inside
The spirit of humility is the place we confide.
Try it! And Try not to complain
Step up you faith, the driving force for a new day
Humility is paramount and the peace it shall lay.
Try it! Stick with prayer at the start of each morning,
It’s honing into your spirit which shall be the start of a blessed calling.
Jason
8th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 7 September 2026
Try it…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The spirit that drives
The spirit drives It’s through God is where you will remain alive, Look to that part of you It’s the light that shall ensue. Repetitive w...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment