Thursday, 3 September 2026

Yesterday is history

​Yesterday has past 
It’s what you do with today that counts, 
You may be fortunate with a blessing, which often looks to amount. 

Tomorrow you are not guaranteed, 
You can come across humbled and looking to be freed, 
Free from struggles 
Free the rife
Please take this seriously…. we are praying for you to have a blessed life. 

I fell into addiction 
I fell into a struggle I couldn’t be freed, 
I wanted to stay focused and not go into that problem of greed. 

I want to stay humble,
And that is hard to feel all of the time,
I pray to my God every day
I know I am rooting for you too
This life is a blessing, as God is always looking over you.

Jason
3rd September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

The last hope of desperation.

​Do you know how to take your life?  Don’t do it, I have tried this desperate act twice 10 units of fast insulin.. the feeling afterwards wa...