Saturday, 19 September 2026

Never lose hope…..

​Never lose hope
Never give in, 
My higher power asked me to write this to provide a reprieve
So please read these words, you shan’t be deceived. 

I live with a chronic condition I can’t give up
Life on life’s terms 
You can’t get it all your own way, 
I have contact hypoglycaemia attacks, yet I choose to stay…. For today.

Never give in
I know it’s easier said than done, 
And if you hear those words… “ahh”, then you have allowed the devil to have won.
won’t lie, I tried to take my own life twice, 

The day 
So these are words said to you and I,
I can now live my life today… as simply today I won’t say goodbye..

“God bless you all… Jason”
Jason
19th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

You’ll be okay..

​I am not a doctor  I am simply a vessel with these words which I write, We are here today, which means we are able to fight. I mean fight ...