Sunday, 6 September 2026

Step 10 (A.A. Programme)

​Step 10
Will be for the rest of your life, 
Don’t worry! The inventory shall make you learn the highs and lows
And how you overcome the past resentments and blows. 

We learn from this method
We learn as it’s apart of the A.A. call
How many times we have said we would do this and that.. and how often did we fall. 

This is a life lesson
I am not plagiarising the words said in the big book,
I am writing a list every day,
I need to be with the programme, as I pray I am able to stay.

I may remove myself from people
But in fellowship I need to stay intact,
The blessings that I receive in the rooms, means the programme (especially on step 10) has your back.

“Poem on step 10”
Jason
6th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day is a new day

​Every day is a new day treat it with a fresh pair of eyes,  But then again, you may feel tired as the 24 hour you eyes for that day shall s...