Thursday, 24 September 2026

Reflection of the present and past

​You can dwell on the past 
what shall it serve? Absolutely nothing!
Are you now looking for something?

You see, some chances arrive and some do leave, 
The moral of this poem is that within your heart you ought to believe!

Believe that you can do good;
Be kind and ask “how has your week been so far?”
People have moments to vent, which is a British or better still an elderly thing
I rather go to the gym and receive those positive chemical which that activity bring.

An hour to dispense frustration 
A moment when you can focus on you,
I rather not complicate matters, that is what I did in the past;
I just know now I have today… as humility and my feet on the ground is what I choose to last.

Jason
25th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do what you feel you want to do…

​Unless you don’t hurt anyone then do what you need to do The precarious may hold you back,  They may tempt you to think But ultimately it’s...