don’t start the day talking negative ….simply pray,
Yes it’s hard out there, but soon the heart will pump, so you’ll be on your way.
Don’t start sign a negative
Do the exact opposite so something great,
Not sure what to suggest! But better do it.. even if you are late.
Start the day with a thank you
Say it as it is,
Don’t reserve the angst but remember, those negative thoughts will soon dismiss.
I say goodbye for today
Now be on your merry way,
I have learned many things on this path,
Some worthy and, others fickle and harsh.
Stay blessed and pray to your God now,
May today be a blessing poured on you,
and remember the light of a new dawn awaits for you to ensue.
Jason
30th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 29 September 2026
When there is nothing else
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When there is nothing else
don’t start the day talking negative ….simply pray, Yes it’s hard out there, but soon the heart will pump, so you’ll be on your way. Don’...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment