Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Hard to Predict

​It’s hard to predict what is going to take place?
Arguing for arguments sake, 
No point looking to cause harm at the point other break.

It’s hard to predict what is going to happen during times things are uncertain, 
I prefer to pray to God and walk towards his path, 
I know time is precious, so arguing isn’t the line I choose to embark. 

Life is hard to predict, 
Yes we want to do all things right,
But if we are honest with ourselves, we tend to seek a dispute and perhaps have a verbal fight!

Life is uncertain 
So don’t be so hard on yourself, 
You need to focus on what you can do right now, and if that’s nothing? Then that’s great
The art of learning to rest, 
refutes anyone to harm your space through any forms which are less.

Jason
23rd September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t feel bad

​You may be in a place in your head to do what’s right, Surround yourself with the right people who can pull you through the fight.  And we ...