Saturday, 19 September 2026

Why do we go down to that place?

​Risking a drink can take you to a dark dark place,
That thing called alcohol can exuberant us and then we learn how to waste. 

Alcohol is a killer 
Don’t let it take over your life, 
I almost did, as the struggles mentally tortured the depths of my ambitious heights.

Today I followed a programme
You can too; 
I was powerless to the substance as I was deluded and never had a clue. 

Today I do not drink a drop,
Yes, I am vulnerable but I know that first drink shall kill, 
Today I value my life too much.. and I pray you have a lot to give too,
Your higher power is your guide as God has always got you. 

Jason - Alcoholic (649 days sober)
19th September 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayerful healing …

​Lord we love Yvonne Cure this disease she has, as it’s a symptom which doesn’t belong. Lord heal this condition, love will always win, Rebu...