Saturday, 5 September 2026

Following the steps.

​A.A. The last place I thought I be, 
I was blinded with drink, but now I am able to see. 

A.A. Saved me, 
It’s an analogy of fellowship in a jug, 
To be honest I was trying on my terms, 
How unwise this fool could be?
Today I am working through the programme, it’s a ‘work in progress’ that is prevalently key.

A.A. We are free today
And we push the message on
We finally see the light.. through the darkness which we thought we ought to belong.

There is hope
Just take your time and learn this programme, bit by bit, 
I thank God for this chance and that I didn’t pick up a drink today 
as the programme of A.A. Has always your best interests at which need to stay.

“Grateful to be sober… and grateful to write this for myself, fellows and others who comprehend they have a problem with alcoholism.”
Jason
5th September 2026 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following the steps.

​A.A. The last place I thought I be,  I was blinded with drink, but now I am able to see.  A.A. Saved me,  It’s an analogy of fellowship in ...