Monday, 21 September 2026

It takes a special person

​it takes a special person to save a life,
It takes a special person to want to be there and remove the blindness of their friend’s or family member’s strife.

It takes a special person who wants to be present in their friends’a or relations’ time of need,
These people are awesome, and it’s not about ‘me’; it’s to remove the challenges of intense suicidal feed.

You see! I have been there when all appeared lost,
When actually I needed Jesus, the Father who died on that cross.

I don’t know what spiritual journey that you are on today, 
I am not speaking of the bible, these are simple words which I need to relay. 

The point that I am making, you don’t need to be on your own, 
These words are for you.. and yes.. you won’t need to be alone.

“I have been there”
Jason
21st September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a special person

​it takes a special person to save a life, It takes a special person to want to be there and remove the blindness of their friend’s or famil...