in chaotic world, learn to be at peace
Love and surrender… is not always focused in the least.
God will hold you
A spirit of your understanding,
This is your time, so accept this spiritual place where you shall be landing.
The world is in a fraught place,
Speed is looking to overtake methodical side,
It’s your faith in God that shall never subside.
I’ll be praying for you
It’s the best any of us are able to offer,
Speak to God first as the prayer life shan’t cause you any bother.
Jason
30th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 29 September 2026
Be at peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When there is nothing else
don’t start the day talking negative ….simply pray, Yes it’s hard out there, but soon the heart will pump, so you’ll be on your way. Don’...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment