Friday, 4 September 2026

Thank you God for today

​Thank you for today
I have learned how to get through the struggles that trying to cause harms way. 

I thank you for my foes
The ones who try to get under my skin, 
Silly thing, I am sensitive but ignoring them is a fickle win.

I just turn the other cheek, tell them to politely go away
They want a response, and yes, they shouldn’t be able to enter into your headspace to stay.

Thank you for the day to close
And thank the problems others have caused to rile our mood, 
I thank the God of my understanding.. that’s why I won’t aim to be rude.

Jason
4th September 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you God for today

​Thank you for today I have learned how to get through the struggles that trying to cause harms way.  I thank you for my foes The ones who t...