The spirit drives
It’s through God is where you will remain alive,
Look to that part of you
It’s the light that shall ensue.
Repetitive words to keep reminding
Those moments where you keep finding,
Today there is love
Tomorrow can be the same
This is your life we are talking about and not a game.
It’s about the connection with prayer these are moments we humbly declare.
Speak to those you want to converse,
Others who try to rile, thirds passive aggressive types that look to rile your spirit into reverse.
Today is all you have
Leave on the terms God has set out for you to seek,
To this world you are more than simply meek.
Jason
29th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 28 September 2026
The spirit that drives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The spirit that drives
The spirit drives It’s through God is where you will remain alive, Look to that part of you It’s the light that shall ensue. Repetitive w...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment