Sunday, 27 September 2026

No point..

​no point giving up
God gave you this life, 
I say this to myself too, to overcome the angst and the strife. 

I am here only for today
Nothing else is promised,
Keep fighting and growing,
In God’s eyes when you pray you are humbly showing.

Just need for the here and now 
No need to leave this earth until the Father says until you mean to flee,
Heavens doors shall open, and from there you shall see. 

See this new day, from that moment that shall be forevermore,
You could have been addicted or done time in jail,
Through the higher power there is that moment you shall eventually sail.

Jason
27th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

No point..

​no point giving up God gave you this life,  I say this to myself too, to overcome the angst and the strife.  I am here only for today Nothi...