Thursday, 17 September 2026

Life in general

​In life you will receive many questions you won’t be able to answer, 
Don’t I you beat yourself up, there is time to find the solution and become an enhancer. 

You may not answer the question, don’t beat yourself up, 
You are good at what you do, but we are human, answers to questions may not be planted in the mind, 
And don’t rely on A.I., that isn’t the source which to find.

Questions are part of the calling
With those questions there is an answer that could be enthralling. 

Life is a melee of questions and answers, 
In a time where answers are so easy to gather and rely, 
Remember that is your opinion which is valid but all I have is today.

Jason
17th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayerful healing …

​Lord we love Yvonne Cure this disease she has, as it’s a symptom which doesn’t belong. Lord heal this condition, love will always win, Rebu...