We do try to be positive
Especially London Town, the place I was born,
Now I have left
And no longer feel bereft.
London is beautiful
But exceptionally intense and fast pace.
Worried what your boss will say, in order to leave that momentary bitter taste.
London is harsh
And fiercely overwhelming, so protect your space and peace
God is there after all, London needs angels to angle that release.
London is there
And will be there until God finally says,
As long you stay positive or manage your counsel well
Every silver lining needs to pray for London.. especially when your soul isn’t available to sell.
Jason
28th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 28 September 2026
What has happened to London???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What has happened to London???
We do try to be positive Especially London Town, the place I was born, Now I have left And no longer feel bereft. London is beautiful But...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment