Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Patience with thyself

​Who is patient for you?
You of course! 
You don’t need others to antagonise 
Or lead you to show a level of remorse. 

Be patient with you, and then that starts with others as well,
This is why I have written this poem which I am about to tell. 

Be patient with your heart 
Be patient with your mind,
Be patient and be your own example for others to see, 
How? Discern…as what shall be shall be.

Patience is something you need to do on your own, 
And remember with patience, it’s between you and God.. you won’t struggle alone. 

Patience with love
Patience with kindness 
Patience in grief 
And patience to learn
Be kind to yourself on this day, 
Patience is freeing, so on this earth allow the God of your understanding to get in the way!

Jason
22nd September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd birthday delight

Good morning Aazarie It's the day you are three years old, and highly blessed, You are loving, warm and beautiful, words I warmly confes...