Tuesday, 8 September 2026

What are you scared of?

​Don’t be scared
Don’t be afraid, 
You may not see the opening, but it’s through your higher power where it’s laid.

Don’t be scared
It will be okay,
Don’t take my word for it, leave it to a power higher than us, 
It’s through our spirit is what we cannot trust.

Don’t be scared
I shall be praying for you each day,
I have said these words countless times, but I know through my God it shall be okay.

Don’t be scared
None of us know how long we have got, 
The present moment you face is powerful and gracious
Time on this earth is real, so do what you can do it politely and audacious. 

Jason
8th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life presents

​Life sends a message  A discernment shall appear,  Listen to your God, and don’t worry, there is nothing to truly fear. Life moves you to g...