Saturday, 5 September 2026

Take your time.. breathe

​Time stays still for no one, 
Control is something we try to master 
But mastering is hard to control in God’s time, 
Today we seek a new beginning and leave the past behind.

I want to see tomorrow, 
But I am not promised that day,
It’s only a matter of time, when God takes me and the rest of us away.

i am not being morbid
I am not being fickle too, 
I can only leave this with God, and there’s no one else we can ensue.

Time belongs to God
And we were created by God, believe that or not,
I know I only have today, for me? That’s personally worth a shot.

Jason
5th September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

You’ll dream a day

​you’ll dream a day we shall all be at peace Looking to finally rest despite the chaos which release. You’ll dream a day when there will be ...